Saturday, August 14, 2010

How you can help

When I started my goal was $500.  Now I have $7,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Praise God!!!!!!!!  I want you guys to know this is not MY money, it's God's money.  God is using me to help the orphans.  I couldn't have done this without God. I am just a 10 year old girl that God is using.  On our adoption we are still waiting on our court decree.  Please pray!!!!!!  


For $20 a month you can give a child three meals a day.

Here's a little video I made....please share it with everyone and help me help the orphans.  Thanks!!!!  Just click on the link.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Praise the Lord! It's so fun to watch God using you for His work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video!! It's wonderful!! Teh smiling faces make me ready to HUG them tight! I wrote a post about the song you used back in January of 2008. You might enjoy reading it because this song speaks voumes to me as well!! http://beebebits.blogspot.com/2008/01/when-saints.html

    ReplyDelete