Thursday, May 27, 2010

The fatherless

The t- shirts will probably be back tomorrow then I will ship them out.

A couple days ago I felt like we needed to do more than we are doing and that we needed to go to Africa now. Today my mom felt the same way. I know we are supposed to do something else. I am praying for GOD to tell me. My ultimate goal is to raise as much money as possible for the orphans, but my first goal is $1,000. Help me help the orphans by buying my t-shirts or donating. You can also pray and tell others about the mission God has given me.

Father's Day is coming up. Buy your father a shirt. You could help a fatherless child.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hop on a plane right now and go over there with you right this very minute! It's going to happen kiddo ... I'll be praying that God makes it possible VERY soon! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney -

    Hey! I know you might not be at LG on Sunday, but I want you to know that we are planning to eat RICE and give the money to you that we would have spent on food. We are so excited to see what you are doing and blessed to witness a heart following so hard after God! Love you!

    ReplyDelete